Tiny and mysterious, the
Invizimals live all around us but only your PS Vita can see them.
In this exciting new PS Vita game, players will have to guide the
Invizimals to a new safe-haven following the arrival of a dangerous new
Using the intuitive controls of the PS Vita, players will have to help
the Invizimals construct a new village and defeat their evil new foe.
As well as being able to utilise the PS Vita features such as the touch
screen, rear touch pad, motion sensor and the rear camera, Invizimals™:
The Alliance also features state of the art augmented reality
technology that is used to hunt and capture the Invizimals.
Complete with new capture minigames, Invizimals™: The Alliance delivers
a magical experience like no other and with the ability to evolve your
Invizimals to boost their capabilities and build a collection of 150 of
the unique creatures that you hunt, capture and battle on your PS Vita
there really is no end to the fun!
- Find the Invizimals hidden in the real world using your
- Collect all 150 Invizimals and boost their abilities
- Help to defeat the Invizimals evil enemy and build
- Wii U showcase: Rayman Legends takes
full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller's capabilities. Use
the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes
to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can
move rotating platform and there are many more surprises to come!
- The game must go on: The Wii U allows you to keep playing
the game even when your television is off. You will be able to continue
Rayman's adventure on the screen of the Wii U's new wireless controller.
- 5-player co-op gameplay: Now more players can join in on
the fun! With 4 Wii Remotes and the new Wii U controller, up to 5
players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join
in, the game will continue without interruption.
- 3D boss battles: The bosses have a big advantage over
Rayman's gang... an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures
can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to
- New challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety
of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the
leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass
line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the
key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to
be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its
abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design,
and a new rendering system which take Rayman's award-winning graphics
to the next level.
- The award-winning team is back: The legendary team of
decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to
create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack
Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles