A Legendary Pairing
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and
from The Legend of Zelda franchise using over-the-top powerful Dynasty
Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of
will have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend
history. Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with
Wii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller or
Wii Remote + Nunchuk controllers (additional accessories are sold
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and
is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as
he executes flashy
moves with combat attacks. This also marks the first time that many
iconic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for
length of time, including Princess Zelda, Impa and Midna.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple
games in The
Legend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field
Palace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of
Zelda, as well as
powerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each
with unique moves
and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade
weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a
friend using local co-op
mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad,
providing each player with his or her own screen.