Kingston’s DataTraveler® 106 (DT106) USB Flash drive is stylish step
the world of USB 3.01 and 3.11.
It can take advantage of USB 3.0 technology in
newer notebooks, desktop PCs and digital devices. With DT106, storing
and transferring documents, presentations, music, video and more is
easier than ever.
DT106 features a gloss black finish with a cost-effective design to make
adding to the USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in
capacities from 16GB–256GB2, DT106 is backward compatible with
USB 2.0 and has a five-year warranty.
- Stylish Storage — Piano black gloss finish with red insert.
- Range of capacities2 — Up to 256GB to
take all your files
- with you.
- Capless Design — No cap to lose or misplace, just slide the
- drive open and start working.
- Backwards compatible — Can be used with USB 3.0 and
- 2.0 ports.
- Capacities2 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB,
32GB – 64GB: 100MB/s read
128GB – 256GB: 130MB/s read
- Dimensions 60mm x 21.2mm x 10mm
- Operating temperatures 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperatures -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty 5-year warranty with free technical support
1. USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.0 or
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for
formatting and other functions and
is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available
capacity for data storage is less
than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to
Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at
3. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.